Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Fezziwig, and I'm a goldendoodle. That's a fancy name for a cross between a golden retriever and a poodle. My pack leader, Mike, and his wife, Susan, searched the world over for a dog as good as I am to join their pack, and they are so lucky to have found me. Of course, every so often when I irritate them by barking in their ears, I have to remind them that there is a long list of persons just waiting in the wings to have me join their pack.
Some other trivia about me is that I love popcorn and other types of people food. This was first started by Mike's mom. His dad and mom were visiting from Washington state, and his mom slipped me some popcorn. It was delicious!!! I have put my pitiful expressions to good use in mooching more of this great stuff off Mike and Susan ever afterward. Mike's mom is now affectionately known as the Popcorn Lady. :)
But enough about me. Though cleverly named after me, this blog is not so much about me as it is about stories and poems written by Mike. I really like them, and so he gave me permission to post them on my blog. Credit goes to his friend, Gil, for suggesting this to me. Thanks, Gil!
3 comments:
Wow, Fezzi! I'm impressed at your writing skills. :) What has Mike been teaching you when I'm away during the day? I look forward to reading lots of deep, thought provoking prose and poetry on this blog! :)
I can tell you, but it will cost you at least a treat. -Fezziwig
You write very well.
Post a Comment